- ChrisCaylessAsked on August 02, 2012 at 04:46 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 07:33 AM
Thanks for contacting us. You can export your form submission data and get it in form excel report using the steps below;
1. Login to Jotform2. Click "My Forms" on the top
3. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from
4. Click on "Submission"
5. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right Above the Submission Date title- you
will see "Download as Excel" Button (You can export the submissions to CSV file also,
right near the Excel Label)
Check on the below links for more on reports;
Lets know if you need further assistance.