- BobAsked on June 22, 2017 at 04:00 PM
When submitting a requisition form and the email get generated with the link to the pdf, that link is invalid. Here is the link from the email:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 04:33 PM
Can you please share to us the URL link of your form? I could not trace your username and form/s at this time. It will help us investigate the issue once we know which form it is.
- BobAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 04:43 PMHere’s the link that not working:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 04:59 PM
I am sorry but that is not the link to the form. We need to know the form URL to be able to review the reported issue.
Can you also tell us the email address of the sender of the link you provided?
Perhaps we can also trace the form through the email sender. We will wait for your response.
- BobAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 11:44 AMHope this is the link you are looking for:
Her’s the Issuer E-mail:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 01:36 PM
Try replacing your PDF link with this one:
Please let us know if you have questions.
- BobAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 02:43 PMHi
Where would you like me to replace this link?
Correct me if I am wrong but I am replacing the following link
with this new link:
But this was and has been working fine up until June 21st. What could have changed?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 03:35 PM
You need to change the HERE link in your email notification and autoresponder settings. Copy and paste the link:
Then cut and paste the link:
Note: you need to do this for all your email notification and your autoresponders.
- BobAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 05:43 PMHi,
Changes have been applied.
Do we know why this was changed? As it was working prior to June 21st.
- BobAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 06:43 PMHi
Just to confirm we are on the same page on this change I performed already. I’ve changed the following link:
to this new url:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 10:27 PM
The change most likely was done due to security reasons. Just having a submission ID might lead to a chance that someone might just type random numbers which may lead to results. So adding a form ID would make it very difficult for them to get a chance on getting a PDF submission.
Thanks for also keeping us posted. Feel free to get back to us if you have additional questions :)