- adribleierAsked on January 17, 2011 at 02:55 PM
I am having trouble with very simple conditional emails that are not being sent. I have three different email notifications... two are to be sent when a box is unchecked and the last is to be sent when the box is checked. I've deleted the conditions and set them up again. The email, when the box is checked, seems to be working, but the unchecked ones are not being delivered. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 08:43 AM
I suspect that it is happening because you have two conditions for that. Instead of having two separate conditions for the unchecked condition, have a single condition and separate the email addresses with a comma.
Or you should just have it that way on the default email. Since being unchecked is a default condition. Just delete those two conditions and add those two email fields (separated with comma) to the default email:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.