- gregAsked on August 02, 2012 at 12:28 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Please follow these instructions to insert a link in your form:
1. Insert a Text control on your form. The Text tool is found under the Form Tools section:
2. Click on the Edit HTML button to the right of the text field you have just added.
3. In the free text editor, enter your link's text
4. Select the text then click the link button found at the bottom right side of the editor
5. In the insert/edit link window that appears, type in your link's URL, set the target window then click Insert.
6. Click Complete in the free text editor then save your form