- lydbruegAsked on June 23, 2017 at 04:25 PM403 Forbidden nginx/1.11.3This is the error message every time someone submits their form to our company. The forms are still going thru but this is a big issue for us as it's a job application and candidates think it's not going through.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 05:38 PM
I have cleared your form cache here, hopefully, this will help. So far, I have not encountered the same problem on my end.
By the way, is it happening when the form redirects to your thank you page?
Do you mind if we make a test submission in your form just to confirm if the problem is fixed or if we could reproduce it here?
We'll await your reply.
- lydbruegAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 05:44 PMYes, please test away. After you press submit it loads for a long time,
then goes straight to 403 forbidden error... it may be the thank you?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 06:00 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem. However, it seems a problem with the HTTP thank you URL http://www.afhsilcareers.com/#!about1/cn1q.
Can you try changing it to HTTPS? Also, is it possible to use the actual URL of your thank you page?
Please update your thank you URL with the following.
Hope this helps!
- lydbruegAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 06:43 PMI redirected it seems to be working
- WilliamRAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 10:01 PM
Glad to know it's working now. Should you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us anytime.