- InfinityStampsAsked on June 23, 2017 at 08:17 PM
For example. I have a pulldown which allows people to choose inches or centimeters before entering dimensions. I want to see how many people chose inches and how many people chose centimeters. Is there a way to see that?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 11:45 PM
Yes, it is possible to filter reports in the Submissions page. Here's a how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. On the Submissions page, click the "Properties" icon where you can filter the fields that will show up in the Submission (left) and in the Grid Report (below).
3. After filtering the fields, click the "Properties" icon again and then click the "Excel" button. You can also export it via CSV or PDF.
You may also create a Visual Report. Here's a guide: How-to-Create-a-Visual-Report-with-Your-Form-Submissions.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- InfinityStampsAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 01:09 PM
Well it's not quite what I was looking for but this will work. I can use excel to extract the information I need. I was hoping this data could be analyzed directly in Jotform. Thanks for quick reply. This was helpful.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 02:25 PM
Have you tried our "Visual Reports" reporting option already? I would suggest you to please create a visual report and see if that fits into your requirement. This should display how many users answered "cm, in or mm". Please check the screenshot below:
You may also like to take a look at the following guides which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/187-How-to-Create-a-Visual-Report-with-Your-Form-Submissions
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.