- mrskcolemanAsked on June 23, 2017 at 09:46 PM
My form will not let me submit for than 1 submission. How do I enable this? I keep getting the message that multiple submission is enable or only 1 submission is allowed.
- WilliamRAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 11:03 PM
If you want to allow users to submit multiple submissions of your form. Then, please select the "No Check" option in the Unique Submissions feature.
This will allow your form to accept multiple submissions for the same user.
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Form Settings tab.
3. After that, click the Show More button.
4. Choose the "No Check" option in the Unique Submission drop down menu.
Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other concerns.