- lmabsonAsked on June 25, 2017 at 03:56 PM
I already have an account with forms I work with regularly. Can I convert my existing account to Jotform 4.0?
- lmabsonAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 06:53 PM
My account setting is already selected to "4" via desktop but I do not have the 4.0 platform showing on my LG5 mobile phone. I downloaded the Jotform app from Google Play but it doesn't offers the upgraded mobile features. The app is v1.5 and cannot be changed. What am I doing wrong???
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 10:28 PM
What exactly the features you are looking for in mobile app? Please note that JotForm app for android device can only be used to view and manage submissions received in your form. Were you looking for editing your forms within the mobile app? Unfortunately it is not possible to edit forms withing mobile app.
- lmabsonAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 05:44 PMI’m looking for the mobile app to do what is stated in the this YouTube video https://
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 07:20 PM
Yes you can use the Form Builder using your mobile device. You will have to use your mobile browser.
Here is an example video I did using the Form Builder on mobile browser.
Let us know if you need further assistance.