- kensnowAsked on June 25, 2017 at 04:52 PM
When I reply there is a few email addresses I don't recognize. Did this email come from Jotform?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 25, 2017 at 06:09 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. That is just a spam email and it did not come from JotForm. Please delete and blocked the spam email.
We are not capable of changing account password so we did not send any email about account password being changed. Only you can change/update your account password.
We had already banned the email sender of the spam emails. You should not be getting any similar spam email from them anymore.
Thank you for reporting this to us. Do let us know if there is more we can assist you with.
- golddustwomanAnswered on June 25, 2017 at 11:21 PM
How did they get our email addresses??
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 01:44 AM
According to our backend team, it seems that the spammer is sending the emails to his catch-all address. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Kindly disregard the email. If you still receiving emails like this again, please let us know.
- tjnealAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 02:39 AM
I'm getting these emails as well.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 03:01 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience, tjneal.
Please disregard the spam email. We have already identified the spammer and have blocked his account. Contact us again if you receive and further emails as we are still making sure these do not continue.
- debbowenAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 09:08 AM
I am getting them as well.
- WilliamRAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 10:34 AM
Sorry for all the troubles. The spammer is sending out emails randomly to any gmail, yahoo or aol addresses. Even non-Jotform customer were receiving those emails.
Rest assured that no data were compromised during the incident, and we are on top of this issue already.
As what my colleagues said, you can safely ignore the email.