- burnhamrichardsAsked on August 03, 2012 at 10:50 AM
How can I do that when my include script looks like this:
Could you possibly add an optional parameter to that URL To allow for the form to go back to the top after form submission?
The new script code would look like this:
The created iframe code would look something like this:
<iframe onload="self.scrollTo(0,0)"allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/XXXXXXXX" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1720px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I don't think there is a need to have the page scroll to top after submission because your form is configured to use http://www.gcswi.com/contact/thank-you/ as its Thank You URL.
Do you want to use a Thank You message which loads in the same container that holds the form?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Can you please try this code:
- riatechAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Although there is thank you page, but if the form is long..after submitted, the view will stay at bottom. User have to manually scroll to top to view the Thank you message.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 09:06 AM
Can you please open a separate thread for your issue? Include as much details as possible, such as the URL of the webpage where the site is currently embedded.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!