- phillauerAsked on August 03, 2012 at 01:51 PM
First, I want to say as I look at and use your service I am thinking of more ways to use this service.
I see you have a 'PDF Form' Create process. Can I ...
1) Put my logo on at the top or bottomof each page, within Jot Form?
2) Make the submit button active to actually send the complete form to a predefined email address?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 04:22 PM
1) Yes, in order to add a logo, add an image field from the Power Tools
2) You can setup the email alert to the email address of your choice. Please check this guide for further details
- phillauerAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 01:01 AMJeanette,
Thank you. I understand the email process.
I meant, I created a PDF file for client to enter. When I 'Click' on the
submit from within the PDF, nothing is happening. Is there a way to email
from inside the form.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 04:28 AM
Sorry but that's how it works currently. However, I have raised your question to our developers about the submit button function on PDF. I'm not still sure if this could be implemented or not, we'll just update you if we heard back from them.
Thanks for using JotForm.