- BCMAsked on August 03, 2012 at 02:20 PM
I deleted cookies and cache (although not all). Now my question to you cannot be seen. How do I let you see my form without giving you my password so that others can see it?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 02:31 PM
Just simply provide us the URL of your Form or Form ID which have a problem and we will check/access your form and account in our end.
- BCMAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 02:39 PM
Thank you! One more question: how can I reset my number of submissions, since most of the 48 out of 100 have been practice ones to get this straightened out? Do I get 100 per year or per month?
- BCMAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 02:41 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 03:00 PM
I have checked your form's condition and I was able to reproduce the same problem. I will now forward this to our next level support and send a ticket to our developer regarding on this. Via this thread, our developer will update you after they fixed the said issue.
- BCMAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 03:03 PM
- BCMAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 04:26 PM
I just created a new form, and it did the same thing again to me!!! Arggghhh!!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 06:12 PM
Your issue was already forwarded to our development team. We will contact you as soon as this gets rectified.
We ask for your patience on this matter. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 07:00 PM
RE: Resetting your submissions, it would have been better if those submissions were left in place for us to verify that they were indeed tests. However, I have credited 47 submissions to the account.
Also, please see the following threads:
- BCMAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 07:35 PM
Thank you! I did not understand that, and thought that by deleting them it would reset. I will know for future reference :). Thank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 09:31 PM
You're quite welcome. Do enjoy your weekend :)