- MahayanaAsked on June 27, 2017 at 06:07 AM
Why are the picture NOT showing in the 'test emails' - you suggested that there was white space in the imagine description but they uploaded fine for the form... please explain and maybe troubleshoot so we do not waste valuable time something that may come from your side... changing 11 email will be time consuming especially is it is for nothing.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 07:53 AM
I have just made a test on the email alerts and it seems to be loading fine. The images appear as expected
Can you try viewing again your emails to see if the images still fail to load?
- MahayanaAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 11:50 AM
This WAS RESOLVE THANK YOU changed by us today - someone already answered this - please see the email already sent - there is a problem with jotform and this is being trouble shooted
Answered by Mike on June 26, 2017 at 06:13 PM
1) We are sorry for the delayed answer, but when you reply to the thread it goes down in our queue which may lead to the delay.
2) We cannot receive attachments via this support forum.
3) This support forum thread is currently set as private. It is accessibly only to you and JotForm staff.
4) When you use a 'Test Email' button, the email is being sent with default settings. To test the email delivery, submit a real form submission.
5) There are spaces in your image file. Please try to remove the spaces from the filename, and then re-add it to your email template.
If I am missing something, please let me know.