- TheBodyAppAsked on June 27, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Sorry but Im not seeing any orange box that says EDIT HTML
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 10:59 AM
Since we upgraded our Builder, to edit the text you have to click the pen on the right-hand side of the Text field:
That way you can access the editor.
If you have any further questions please let us know.
- TheBodyAppAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 12:44 PMThanks for the response. Unfortunately I still can not get anything to
display besides text when i enter html code. Is there anyway that i can
embed html code that displays more than just texts?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 01:48 PM
I'm sorry for the confusion.
Here is how to enter the HTML code:
When you enter the Text field editor, click the Source Code button:
And there you can enter the HTML:
Hope it helps.
- TheBodyAppAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 02:44 PMThanks again. i think i was just expecting something different. Such as
when i dembed html into a webpage it displays a full display. When i do so
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 04:33 PM
If you want to add a web page inside your form, please try using our iFrame Embed widget. Here's the link: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/iframe_embed
I hope that helps.