- tsraAsked on June 27, 2017 at 12:08 PM
We keep getting questions like these:
Hi Andrea, I want to join your class on the 29th, but the site does not show its secure. How else can I pay for this class?
The only answer I have is if it starts with https: then the site is secure. Is there some way to make a lock button show up or something more obvious so our customers feel safe using the form?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 02:02 PM
JotForm takes the security of your data very seriously. All JotForm standalone form links and embed codes are secure (SSL) by default, and we give all users the option to encrypt their data. I recommend you to insert the Security Seal image. To do that, please follow the screen animation below:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Click the Add Form Elements and add an Image field.
3. Click the Choose a File.
4. Under the Archive tab, select the Comodo Secure image.
You can also show the image of the address bar that has a "secure" beside the URL. Here's a screenshot: