- NicolasAsked on August 04, 2012 at 08:09 AM
please block this form, it is a phishing to steal phone numbers
- moonzkieAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 08:16 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I have suspended the account now.
Please do let us know if you get to find more forms similar to this.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 09:05 AM
Hello Nicolas. Can you share with us more details on how this form has exactly become a phishing form? It would also be great if you can provide us a URL on where this form is placed.
It's because on a general point of view, this may not look like a phishing form, but I believe that in one way or another, this can be, depending on the scenario. So getting further details shall definitely enlighten us.
We'll look forward to your response.
- nicolasAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 10:03 AM
http://parrafos5.blogspot.com.ar/ in this one please check the right img to "rapipago"
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Thank you for the details, Nicolas.
Upon checking, this indeed seems like a form that is out to collect some personal information from unsuspecting users.
I have now suspended the account and the form.
Please do report to us if you ever get to find more forms that abuse our service.
- NicolasAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 06:49 PM
Same user from same sites calls this new form:
Please block it
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 07:55 PM
I have suspended the form and banned the IP address associated with that
Thank you for reporting this to us