- firstfreestlAsked on June 27, 2017 at 03:48 PM
Can I include payment information when I export a report with submission data? I want to know whether they clicked through and completed the indicated amount due through paypal.
I can look this up in paypal, but I have many things funneling through paypal and it's complicated to sort through what's what.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 04:10 PM
- firstfreestlAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 04:45 PM
I don't want to collect any payment details or sensitive information - just see whether or not a payment was made at all.
I cannot do that within JotForm?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 04:54 PM
You can view your submission data. Its in your submissions inbox. You can filter it and even export the data in Excel format:
Please click on the gear icon on the top right to filter your data:
Export your submission data in CSV/Excel/PDF Formats:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 05:01 PM
But if you want to view details of the transaction you would need to do that through the PayPal website. On their site you can download your account transaction history for Quicken, QuickBooks or a comma-delimited text file.