- ssssssAsked on August 04, 2012 at 02:15 PM
I set up this checkout form
I did a test and entered my credit card information to purchase the first set $2
It doesnt work. I got an error message.
Can you direct me what is the best template/tool to be used so this will work.
I have a paypal pro account.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 03:47 PM
If you can provide us the details of what is the error message encountered, then we can help more.
I did a checked of your form, and I found an API login error on the account.
Can you also verify that you have provided the sufficient account information and it is working during setup in the payment information wizard.(please see error image below)
Will await your updates.
- qqqqqqqqAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 06:13 PMI have 2 accounts with jotform.
The one I am referring to has login
The API login that I entered there looks ok to me.
- qqqqqqqqAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 06:15 PMThe error message that I get says
Security header is not valid
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 08:19 PM
I checked your form from your account 'ssssss' and just like what Jonathan has stated, you have an incorrect API login credentials, that's why your Paypal account isn't working. Can you confirm that the API username, password, and signature are correctly entered?
- qqqqqqqqAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 08:53 PMOk, got it. Its working now.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 04, 2012 at 09:38 PM
Thank you for updating us. It's good to know that you're able to make your Paypal work.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.