- Tyler MiroeAsked on June 27, 2017 at 08:04 PM
Hi. I used paypal...had bad expeience! Does square connect to my bank account? How do you collect the credit card payment from a client? I had money takeb from my bank account with paypal!
This is a re-post of a comment on Process Square Payments Online with JotForm
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 10:48 PM
Sorry for the trouble you had experience with PayPal.
You can connect your bank account to Square by following this guide: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/3896-link-and-edit-your-bank-account
If you want to collect payments using our Forms and you want to use Square as your Payment Gateway, you can use a Square Payment Field and configure it on your form. To do this, please see the instructions below:
1. Select Square field under the Payments from the Form Elements and drag it on your form.
2. Click the wand icon so that the Square Integration settings will open.
3. After that, click connect with Square and login to your Square account.
4. Click additional gateway settings to set up further the square configuration and then click continue.
For more information, please also refer to this guides:
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.