- webmasterbmoAsked on June 28, 2017 at 06:59 AMI've found that https://import.jotform.io/ but it seems not working..
- webmasterbmoAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 08:04 AM
I've tried to import my xlsx file via your tool in my form https://eu.jotform.com/build/71574449419971 but no way...
can you help please ? how can I send my my file to you ?
- SvenAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 09:14 AM
Can you please explain what is the issue you're facing with the import app? Please see the guide below for full details on how to import a report into jotform:
- webmasterbmoAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 09:44 AM
I can't manage to map the fieds of my xslc file exported yesterday from jotform....
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Could you try using .xls format instead of .xlsx format to see if that works? You may open the existing .xlsx file and save as .xls file. Also, please make sure that you are using the same format as provided in the Import App.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.