- slammer365Asked on June 28, 2017 at 09:03 AM
Hi, I want to downgrade to the free plan again since I will only be getting a very limited number of forms at this point, however I just want to make sure I'll get a fresh set of 10 payments with the free subscription since I'm at 13 with the paid. I'm afraid that if i cancel, I wont have any free payments until next month.
Please let me know if I cancel I'll be good to go with 10 payment submissions under the free membership.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 10:56 AM
As I have checked your account, you have a Bronze plan currently and active one form in your account.
- you can have maximum 5 active forms in the free account at the same time.
- 100 monthly submissions.
- 100 SSL Secure Submissions.
- Receive 10 Payments in a month.
- 100MB Available space.
- 1000 Monthly Form Views.
- 500 Total Submission Storage.
Also, please keep in mind that you will have JotForm Branding in your autoresponder emails, at the bottom of your forms and in the Thank You page as you can see the screenshots below:
1. At the bottom of the form:
2. At the bottom of Thank You page:
3. In the Autoresponder Email:
All in all, besides having 10 payments in a month, if you will be okay with the other characteristics of the Free plan, you can downgrade your plan to the free plan. After confirming the subscription cancellation, the subscription will no longer be billed on the Next Billing Date. After the next billing date, you will have a fresh start with your Free plan.
If you need further clarification, let us know.