- PLSAsked on June 28, 2017 at 10:45 AM
I have a yardbook & I'm setup with stripe for credit card payments but my customers is trying to make a payment and there's the pop up saying my Api code is expired and not performing what is that and what does that mean?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 11:12 AM
If the issue persists, please try checking your API key in your Stripe account https://stripe.com/docs/dashboard#api-keys.
And then please try inputting the API key from your Stripe to your form, and to do that please follow this:
1) Go to Settings https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings and select Version 3:
2) Then open your form in editor and add &old to the URL:
3) Click your payment wizard button:
4) You will be able to access the API connect option
5) In the new window, you can enter your API keys,
6) Save that and go to settings again: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings and change the builder back to Version 4:
Test and see if the issue persists.
Please let us know how it worked.
- PLSAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 11:44 AMBut I have a yardbook
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 12:23 PM
I'm sorry for the confusion, then you're in the wrong Support Forum, please go to Yardbook support page: http://support.yardbook.com/