- kaydeekellyphotographyAsked on June 28, 2017 at 11:02 AM
A client tried to fill out and submit a form with a square payment last night. When she submitted it gave her an error postal code (or something similar) and it didn't go through. However, the payment is pending on her account and I have not gotten any notification of the form being submitted or payment being submitted. I checked my square account and there is no record of her payment either.
What is the next step I need to take?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 11:23 AM
Tell your client to log into the Square payment website and cancel the transaction from her account.
- kaydeekellyphotographyAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 01:26 PM
Even though it's not showing up on any of my square things? I wouldn't even know where to direct her. I guess squareup.com ?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 01:51 PM
Yes ask her to see if she can cancel the order on squareup.com
- kaydeekellyphotographyAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 01:53 PM
Called square, she had the incorrect zip code and it was declined.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 03:36 PM
I assume that issue is now resolved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or issues.