- cknorenAsked on June 28, 2017 at 12:54 PM
I know this must have something to do with form width, but I'm having a hard time figuring it out.
The issue is that questions are being cut off online when they are lengthy rather than wrapping.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 03:03 PM
I have checked your form http://www.jotform.us/form/62865331198160 and the questions seem to be displaying properly:
Have you embedded your form?
If so, please share us the link to the webpage, we will be glad to take a look on it.
Looking forward to your response.
- cknorenAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 06:39 PM
Oh great, thanks! Here is the link:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 08:03 PM
I can see the issue on your embedded form and also on a cloned form of yours, it seems like the issue is related to the fixed with value you have set up:
Please, inject this code to resolve it:
This guide will help you to add the code to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Hope this helps.
- cknorenAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 12:46 PM
Genius! Thank you so much, you answered that super quickly and with a simple solution!