- kldesignsAsked on June 28, 2017 at 04:56 PM
This week after making an edit on one field in the form, the customer's emails are not being received to our gmail account. I have tested the form (it works) but no emails are going to the business. I have also double checked the settings in the form and they are still set as before. Any idea why the emails are not going to the business?
Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 06:57 PM
I see that the email address used as the recipient in your form is listed in our bounce list and so the emails are not being delivered. However, I have now removed it from the bounce list. You should be now receiving the email notifications without any issue.
Also, please check the following guide that can help you with troubleshooting email delivery issues.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- kldesignsAnswered on July 01, 2017 at 10:43 AMHello. Emails are still not working. Why would they work fine for months then go to the bounce list? These are orders for a business so they need to be delivered promptly.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 01, 2017 at 04:38 PM
I have checked your email history and it seems that emails are being sent without any problem.
Could you please check your spam or junk folders?
I would also suggest you to set up a custom sender, you may also use a Gmail address as sender, this guide will help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/392-How-to-Use-Your-Gmail-Account-as-Your-Email-Sender-via-SMTP
Let us know how it goes.
- kldesignsAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 05:43 PMMy clients have followed this guide and emails are still not coming through.
This all started two weeks ago when a price change was made on the form
through JotForm. Ever since then the emails are not transmitting. What else
could be wrong on the transmission side?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 06:04 PM
Is the domain correct "gmaill.com"?
If not, please try replacing the current email with the correct one, this guide will help you doing so: https://www.jotform.com/help/41-How-to-Find-and-Change-the-Email-Address-Used-for-Notification-Email
Hope this helps.
- kldesignsAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 06:43 PMIs this change needed to be made on jotform or gmail?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 07:19 PM
The change needs to be made on JotForm, the guide shared above will help you with that.
Seems like there is a typo in the domain, it currently has "gmaill.com", please try replacing with "gmail.com".