- GinaAsked on August 06, 2012 at 03:40 AM
How do I change the from address
email@example.com to the url I am using?
This is a re-post of a comment on Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 04:01 AM
I would suggest not to change firstname.lastname@example.org as this prevent mostly your notification messages being caught by spam/mail filter and usually email@example.com is used here to avoid bounce emails. Instead of changing this address to anything, you can still have from address to your custom email by changing Reply-to Email to your disired E-mail.
Here's a guide for that:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
I hope this gives clarification. Thank you!