- ButlerStudioAsked on August 06, 2012 at 10:18 AM
I created and used a form called "Liability Release Form" yesterday. I think I had 5 submissions and I can't find it on my account. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Sure can. Can you let us know the website where the form is embedded? We need to know the form ID so that we can trace it out.
- ButlerStudioAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 11:32 AM
This is all I can find from my history....hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Upon checking that form 22174645059153 is actually in your account. Form name is 'Simple Event Registration Form'.
This maybe it. Please check and let us know. Thanks!
- ButlerStudioAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Thanks, it wasn't showing up before, but its there now. Don't know what happened...
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 12:26 PM
It was there the whole time but with a different form name than what you've expected. Anyway, glad we both are able to trace it out.
Let us know if you have any other issues Mr. Butler.