- ksesockAsked on June 29, 2017 at 03:09 PM
I have an internal web application and we're displaying our Jotform forms. For a variety of reasons, we're pre-populating our form from some of the data in the web application using the querystring option, and displaying the form inside of a bootstrap modal pop-up. All of this is working in Chrome and Firefox, but not in Edge or IE 11.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 05:06 PM
When you say "I have an internal web application", I supposed the site is only hosted in your local network. Please try embedding your form with the Iframe code, but this time do not include the script part:
1) Get your Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
2) Then paste it in a text editor such as WordPad, you will notice the two codes, only copy and embed the Iframe part in your site:
- ksesockAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 05:22 PM
This appears to have worked. Thank you.