- Michele_BinkleyAsked on June 29, 2017 at 03:59 PM
They are misaligned and I can't fix them. I need help ASAP!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 05:36 PM
If you need to change the label alignment:
1) Click on the gear icon of each field.
2) Select one of the options of the Label Alignment property.
3) If you want to set different label alignments to each field, make sure to uncheck the "Set as form default" option.
- Michele_BinkleyAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 05:44 PMI know how to reposition the label. It’s all bunched up on one side.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 06:52 PM
We will resolve the issue on your other thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1187900 since it has more details. Please refer to that thread instead for the updates.
- Michele_BinkleyAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 04:43 PMFor some reason all of my labels, except the widgets, are back to being bunched up again. Please help! I need this resolved because I have to submit this to the Texas State Board of Education.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 05:33 PM
Your question is being addressed on the following thread already: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1187900