- myaustinluxAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM
Great! If there is a workaround for this that would be perfect.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 09:44 PM
The idea is to set the Subscription Price to zero (0) then set your desired Custom First Payment, which will then act as the one-time payment.
e.g. Suppose your desired one-time payment for a subscription is $5.
To set it up with Subscriptions, just do the following:
1. Add Stripe then connect your Stripe Account
2. Ensure your Payment Type is set to Sell Subscription
3. Scroll down to the very bottom of the wizard then hit CONTINUE
4. Set the PRICE to 0 then at the bottom, toggle SET CUSTOM FIRST PAYMENT COST to your desired one-time charge. Hit the SAVE button to save the Subscription.
With this setup, the customer will be charged for $5 since that's the CUSTOM FIRST PAYMENT COST, then will never be charged again since the subscription base PRICE is $0.
- myaustinluxAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 09:55 AM
Thanks for this! Is there a way to hide the "$X for the first month, then $0 per month after" so it just shows the total for the initial payment?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to hide dollar sign in payment since you can not adjust that option directly.
And since you need subscription based payment, I'm not sure if there is another way to set that up.
If you have any further questions please let us know.