- moonleAsked on June 30, 2017 at 12:07 AM
Hi, I did this before few years ago. I forgot how to create email with custom subject line. For example, when we receive a new submission, the form will be emailed to our designated email account with certain selected fields as subject headline.
Please show me how to do that again. Thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 03:50 AM
Here is how you can do that:
1) You need to find the field name (but you will see the field name in the email notifier editor as well):
And you have to do that for each field that you want to show in Subject of your email.
2) Go to email notifier and edit it:
3) There you can place the field names in the subject of the email:
Hope this helps, if you need any further adjustments please let us know.
- moonleAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 04:43 AMHi, I’ve spent 20 minutes looking everywhere for the Email Notifier but could not find it. Here’s what my current screen looks like.
Please show me where to find the Email Notifier based on my current screen. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 05:15 AM
I'm sorry, but we didn't receive your image.
But here is how to find the Notifier:
1) Go to Settings - Emails in your form editor:
There you will see your Notifier (number 3). If it is not there, then it could be deleted and you need to create one by clicking the gray cross (right below my number 1 arrow).
This guide might help as well: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
If the issue persists please let us know and here is how to attach the screenshot:
1) Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1188102
2) Click this icon:
- novinwebsiteAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 05:48 AM
Thank you it was very useful.