- imagenutritionAsked on June 30, 2017 at 04:28 AM
ive asked before and dont understand how to do it.
i need each day to have individual pricing for meal 1 and 2 for step 1 and then give a total once all 10 meals have been chosen. so when they submit it will ask for payment of everything they have ordered i hope this makes sense
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 06:31 AM
Since I wasn't sure how your price should be structured, I will show it on your Monday meal, and then you can apply for each meal and each day.
1) We set calculation values for each choice in your meal:
And you do that bu clicking properties button (number 1 in the image), and then Surveying. Those values will be actual prices for each of those products.
2) I'm not sure if you charge for steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 but I set prices for each of them as well. And you do that exactly the same like in the image above:
3) When you do the above for each meal and each step (if needed of course) you will add one form calculation widget:
That field we will use to sum all your products, so you will add all fields there:
I added only first five for showing purposes, but you will add all. That field will calculate the total price that we need to send to payment.
4) To send the price to payment integration you need to change the payment type to Collect donations and set that
Hope it helps.
If you need any further help please let us know.