- mattaja18Asked on June 30, 2017 at 09:03 AM
I tried to implement Google Docs integration on this form but it doesn't seem to work? When I click on the link, I get an error from Google Drive.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 11:35 AM
I checked your Google Spreadsheet integration and the link there doesn't look good:
The key is missing and it should look like this:
Did you try to re-integrate your form?
Please be mindful that new sheet will be created. I'm not sure if this was new integration or the existing one?
We'll wait for your response.
- mattaja18Answered on June 30, 2017 at 11:40 AM
I removed the integration and then tried it again - it didn't work. I'm happy for a new sheet to be created.
Could you test the integration from your side?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 12:54 PM
I tested on my end and it worked. The above link I showed is from the newly created integration.
Let's try this please:
1) Open your JotForm account in Incognito mode in Browser or in some other Browser and Edit your form,
2) Remove the integration if exists and integrate again. It should ask you to login to your Google account, do that and finish the integration.
This guide might help as well: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
If it doesn't work, please let us know.
- mattaja18Answered on July 03, 2017 at 08:38 AM
Unfortunately, this didn't work either.
I followed the integration process in the link you sent. It's the final step that doesn't work: there is no key generated after ccc?key=
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 03, 2017 at 11:02 AM
I see that the form is associated with a different account 'PearsonUK-forms' and it seems that you are a sub-account user of this account. I'm not sure if it is causing the issue. Please try switching the Datacenter option in the Data section of your account and then try integrating Google spreadsheet to the form in the shared account.
Could you try integrating Google Spreadsheet on one of the forms in your account to see if that works? Please get back to us with the results so that we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 03, 2017 at 11:03 AM
You may switch the Datacenter option from the following URL.
This is due to that your account and the shared account should be using the same server to work properly.