- Eileen McNallyAsked on June 30, 2017 at 05:43 PM
Our organization wants to add a handling fee for credit cards/PayPal payments (3%). Is this possible?
This possibility will make or break a paid subscription with you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 06:55 PM
We don't have a built-in way to add Service fee (unless you add it as a separate product). But as a workaround, you can do the calculation in the form and pass it to payment.
And here is how you can do that:
1) Add products and service fee to the form by using regular fields, radio and checkbox fields:
2) You can set the price for products by adding the calculation values:
3) And for Service fee you can set the price like above, but also make it read-only and pre-selected:
4) Then add Form calculations widget that will calculate the total price of the product+fee:
5) And just add product and service fee fields to it:
6) Finally, you need to pass that price to Payment:
And to do that you need to set Payment type to be "Collect Donations" and set Get Price From field to be Form calculations field.
Could that work for you?
Please let us know.