- anuAsked on August 07, 2012 at 01:32 AM
Hint example option is there for every field settings. We have selected that option for Name field and for Email and Comments fields as well. It is displaying properly for every browser except that Chrome and Sfari.
Please help me on this.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 02:10 AM
Can you share to us the URL of your form?
I could not reproduce the issue you were refering to as I was able to easily view the 'hint example' using Chrome browser in my test form (please see image below)
Please inform us if issue persist.
- Alphamale1Answered on August 07, 2012 at 02:28 AM
Yes, Thanq for your answer.... Just i was finding that as that form in my site is not refreshing properly because in that site we have used that different scrips... so it is taking time to refresh properly.
Can u please advise on this as to load the form properly for a single time.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 02:51 AM
The issue you're having may be due to your form's web cache. You should try clearing your browser's cache (Clear browsing data) and then visit your web page again.
To clear your browsing data:
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.