- nuparadygmAsked on July 01, 2017 at 09:05 AM
The date/time field is configured with auto insert of "current date and time". However, the form complained and required us to enter valid time. This error is intermittent.
This error happened before.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 01, 2017 at 03:56 PM
I can see this same problem even on a cloned copy of your form. It looks like the Hour Field on the Date Picker shows blank when you set the DEFAULT TIME to CURRENT. This also happens when I set the time manually to 0:XX.
I've escalated this to our Devs and although I won't be able to give you any timeframe, rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread when there's an update.
For the meantime, if it's imperative for you to get the CURRENT TIME, you have 2 options:
1. Either use the 24 HOUR Time Format instead of AM/PM.
2. Or, remove the TIME option on the Date Picker Field then add a standalone Time Field instead.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 03, 2017 at 04:07 AM
We have fixed this with a patch released the same day this ticket was opened.
Can you please let us know if you're still having issues?