- PorntepAsked on August 07, 2012 at 05:36 AM
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 05:49 AM
Hi and thanks for contacting us. Can you explain us your problem please ?
Do you get some error message or what ?
Your account is active, premium and working on our side.
- PorntepAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 04:29 AM
1) We got a message that user name and password not match.
2) Recently, we haven't received any e-mail from Jotform via Workshop@copperwired.co.th.
Please assist us on this.
3) If some how we couldn't renew to maintain our "premium" status, will the account be downgraded automatically or will be disable.
4) What is the time frame for us to renew the premium status before it being downgrade.
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 04:51 AM
I'm sorry to inform you that we don't have any users on file with email address provided.
I've also searched all users with an email address under domain @copperwired.co.th but with no results.
If you have a form ID (of some forms that you've created) please provide it in order to reach your account.
- PorntepAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 05:16 AM
Form IS is 21492463339457
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 06:18 AM
You can use Forgot Password button at www.jotform.com and on the bottom right of the page to reset your password as follows:
Steps 2 and 3:
Step 4: Check your email address (**firstname.lastname@example.org) for the password. Your username registered for this account is: Copper_workshop
The form ID you gave is associated with the account details given in this step 4 above.
Hope you will find this information helpful.