- navanAsked on January 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM
What is the technology behind JotForms (java/php/..)? Is it possible to host JotForm inside firewall?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 08:03 AM
Here are the requirements for the latest version of JotForm Application:
- Linux/UNIX type of server
- Apache modules: rewrite and mime
- Apache configuration for root directory should have "AllowOverride All"
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- PHP Configuration should enable short php open tags "short_open_tag = On"
- Mysql 5 or higher
- Zip and Gzip
- PHP CURL
- Email Server (i.e Sendmail)
- PHP APC
- Apache deflate
- SSL on Apache
No problems with installing JotForm inside Firewall.