- craftlabphAsked on July 02, 2017 at 04:38 AM
Is there a number field that would have a minus and plus sign beside the field and it would increment by 10s?
1. Added URL. Sorry, I forgot!Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 02, 2017 at 01:53 PM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement by taking advantage of "Spinner" field. You will be able to set the default value to '"50" and "Stepping" option to "10" which will allow the value to be increase by 10. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do try it out and get back to us if you have any questions.
- craftlabphAnswered on July 02, 2017 at 09:45 PM
Oh wow! That's great! I didn't notice the spinner field. Thanks ashwin_d!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 02, 2017 at 11:41 PM
You are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- AIDANAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 04:29 PM
@RWReynolds I will be addressing your request in this new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1203558