- rondansAsked on January 18, 2011 at 01:24 PM
Anything up today (1/18/0211) - I've been working on our website and it's been taking 30-40 seconds to get a response from Jotform.
- kevinwatsonAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 02:16 PM
I am having the same problems... just renewed my membership too. This has to be faster soon. PLEASE JOTFORM!
- contractorsalesAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 02:46 PM
I am also experiencing slowness...Help Jotform!
- WildThayneAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 03:47 PM
Very Slow and some submissions dont seem to be making it to the email inbox? They are captured in the submissions at jotform, but nothing received at the inbox.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 06:54 AM
Unfortunately, we cannot see this slowness on our monitoring tools. Exactly what was slow? Which of these things slow?
- Submitting forms
- Viewing forms
- Form Builder
- Save button on Form Builder
- My Forms page
The last post hints that emails were being received very slowly.
- kevinwatsonAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 08:41 AM
It is not slow today, but yesterday it was crawling... and I am not referring to emails. The rendering online was very slow and I tried two different access points to verify the slowness.... so there was something going wrong.
In addition to that, creating and editing forms on JotForm.com was very very slow.
Also, I had no problems viewing other sites so my connection wasn't the issue.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Thank you. We now found the problem and fixed it. One of our servers were getting very slow because of a web server configuration issue. We believe we fixed the issue. More importantly we added additional notifications to make sure we are aware of the problem if something like this happens again.
- contractorsalesAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 10:21 AM
much better! thanks Jotform!
- c5Answered on May 17, 2011 at 07:43 PM
The website is slow just about every other day!! You need to get it fixed!
- allanftdAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 08:24 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. I have been using JotForm for the past 3 hours but did not find any performance issues with it. Could you please specify which area/s of JotForm are you experiencing slowness with today? This will help us pinpoint the issue more quickly and provide a resolution faster.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We hope to hear from you soon.