- belaymanAsked on August 07, 2012 at 10:30 AM
I have a form that has email notifications - one notification is to be sent to me at my gmail address, and then another notification is conditional, and is sent to someone depending on a choice that it made in the form. (the choice is "High School" and the email is sent to the high school's teacher.)
The form preview is here:
And just to be clear, NONE of the notifications are going out - the standard notification to me (the form owner) nor the conditional notification.
Do you have any advice for me?
edit: the password is: up2inspiress
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I have cloned your form, did some test myself and it works for me. I was able to receive the notification, it also sends the conditional notification (base on the highschool field) to my other email (used Athens to send to my other email), and I receive the autoresponder as well.
* Please change the Email Alerts 'Notification to Self' to your own email address.
Let us know.
- belaymanAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Cool! It works!
I'm not sure what was going on, but it works now.
Thanks a ton!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Glad to hear that. Please feel free to let us know if you have other issues.