- rpjostform1Asked on July 03, 2017 at 02:36 AM
Using the CK Editor in combination with my $_POST data code, I am receiving the following output from Jotform for this field:
What is the decoding for this?
- CharlieAnswered on July 03, 2017 at 04:03 AM
I made a test form and I was able to replicate the concern you have.
Here's my test form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71831590822962.
1. Here's the test submission I made:
2. Here's what the POST data looks like:
Upon checking the CK Editor widget's source, it seems like this CK Editor is encoding it in base64 string. Depending on the language you are using, you should find a method built-in on that language that can decode base64 strings.
I hope that helps.
- rpjostform1Answered on July 03, 2017 at 03:21 PM
Got it. Thanks. PHP =