- TonyHollandAsked on August 07, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I used a template to create my form. Then I put in all my custom fields and questions and linked the form to my website. (previously I had a really awful pdf which clients would print out, fill in by hand and send to me). I got this far and thought, fantastic!. Then I filled in the form with some fictitious data and submitted it. Couple of problems.
1. I didnt get my data in the email, but the data from the original template, which of course where a hundred deleted fields.
2. When I tried to move my data into the email notification template and try the form again, the screen message came up 'only one form per submission'
I really like this package and will buy and use it for dozens of forms I want moved from pdf to online, but I need to get these issues solved. Are these things only solved with a paid subscription. No big deal but I would have liked to get one dry run completed before getting my credit card out.
- fxrAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 06:34 PM
Your submissions are always viewable by clicking on 1) My Forms, 2) Clicking on the relevant form to select it and 3) clicking on the Submissions icon.
I have also deleted and recreated your notification email configuration, this will have removed the old customised email and generated a new default notification which contains all the new fields in your form.
Can you please test that and let us know that the notification emails now contain all the data that you are interested in?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 06:38 PM
About the second problem, it is related to the Unique Submission feature.
If you would like to disable it, please simply set it to No Check.
Thank you for using our services.