- MitchellCampusLifeAsked on July 03, 2017 at 10:26 AM
Hello! I work at a small college and am hoping to move our students towards providing a more advanced notice of when they would like to hold their events. We have asked for a minimum two weeks notice for their proposed event date. Is there a way to have the calendar widget show only dates that are 2 weeks out from the day they submit the proposal? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 03, 2017 at 12:46 PM
We don't have a widget that can disable dates. You can use our Date Picker field and set it to remove 2 weeks from the calendar. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Add the Date Picker field and click the Properties.
3. Go to the Limit tab and type "today+14" in the Start & End Date feature.
Related guide: How-to-Use-the-Date-Limits-Option
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.