- Salpko1972Asked on July 04, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Hi, am I able to change my username from Salpko1972 to Sally Josko Photography
- WilliamRAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 12:01 PM
We can change your username, but before doing so, kindly take note of the following:
1. Username does not accept spaces - alternatively, you may use underscore or uppercase between words (e.g., Sally_Josko_Photography or SallyJoskoPhotography)
2. Username is unique per account. If somebody already have the same username, you may opt to add underscore or other letters or numbers.
3. Custom URLs names from previous username(ie: http://www.jotform.com/Salpko1972/myform ) will not work once we change the account username. However, direct form links will still be fine.
Please provide alternative names in numeric order in case proposed username is not available.
- Salpko1972Answered on July 04, 2017 at 01:43 PMHi,
Could I please have Sally_Josko_Photography
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 02:43 PM
As per your request username of your account is changed from Salpko1972 to Sally_Josko_Photography.
Let us know if you need further assistance.