- CrecenTech_DevAsked on July 04, 2017 at 11:04 AM
Hello JotForm support team, your product is awesome. I love it. I've few questions for you and need your kind response.
1) I'm using Podio CRM system and JotForm is linked with Podio via webhook. I've many files in my form. Files will be stored in either dropbox or Box but want to store their links to Podio. Is there a way to get each file's link from dropbox or Box so that I can store them in Podio?
2) My team is using Podio CRM system and while processing each LEAD, they need to open each file added by user in original submission. I tried storing direct JotForm file links to Podio but somehow those links doesn't work without credentials. Is there a way I can store link to each file which is accessible to my team without having to login to Jotform? That link works if use is login to JotForm in same browser. This was the reason I was thinking to store files in Dropbox /Google drive or Box and access them via links but I just figured out that seem impossible. Need your advice.
3) I've another option to send an email from JotForm to Podio (along with attachments) but in that case, how can I distinguish each file submitted by use. I'm thinking to get all files with an ability to distinguish each file with field, parse data and store in individual fields in Podio
Looking forward to hear you back soon.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 01:09 PM
#1. Please note that when you integrate your form with dropbox, box or google drive account, only a copy of the uploads is sent. It is currently not possible to grab the direct URL of the files which were uploaded to dropbox or any other integration.
#2.Do you mean to say that you need to access/download the uploaded files without login to your JotForm account? Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. You need to enable your account privacy setting to disable "Require log-in to view uploaded files.". Please check the screenshot below:
#3. One way to distinguish each submission which you receive in email is by adding "Submission ID" in the subject line of the email alert template. Please check the screenshot below on how to edit email alert template to add submission id:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.