- miamicrepesAsked on August 07, 2012 at 03:26 PM
Your conditional logic does not have a simple "greater than" or "less than" option so i am having problems with numbers.
i am trying to redirect for number of guests. how do i solve this if someone puts in a number anywhere between 1 - 19
i want to make sure that if someone puts in numbers over 100 (189 for example), they are not redirected to the same thank you page someone who puts in 10 would. if someone puts in 1000+ or 10,000+ as wellPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 03:47 PM
Have you tried already our "Number" field that can be found under Quick Tools? If not, please give a try were in conditional logic you can set numbers either less than or greater than.
Hope you find this helpful.
- miamicrepesAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 03:56 PM
oops! i was using a generic text box instead of a number box. thank you for the fast reply
- pinoytechAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 03:59 PM
You are welcome! If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us anytime.
Have a good day!
- digiosolutionsAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 05:06 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 09:45 AM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response form you. If you have replied from yoru email, please click on the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/119081-conditional-logic-using-numbers-greater-than-or-less-than#4