- smithce1Asked on July 04, 2017 at 08:22 PM
Im looking for my form with ID 30155634555857 but I can´t find it. What can I do?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 08:28 PM
The form with ID (30155634555857) is owned by the user (ihpg2) with the associated email address (jot*****@g***alt*****ista.com). If this is your form, please login to that account so that you can access/edit the said form.
- smithce1Answered on July 04, 2017 at 08:30 PM
Ok, I was using the wrong account. Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 08:32 PM
No problem :)
Should you have other concerns or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
- smithce1Answered on July 04, 2017 at 08:34 PM
I already login to that account I have two forms (30155634555857 and 30155276179861).
How can I move them to my main account (smithce1)?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 04, 2017 at 08:38 PM
We can move the forms on your behalf. But the request should come from the account (ihpg2). So, please log in to that account, open a thread with the request that you would like to move the forms to the account destination.