- ipopsAsked on July 05, 2017 at 01:07 AM
How can I lock the field for the form calculation widget to prevent it from being overwritten
- HurricaneminAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 02:51 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 02:56 AM
You need to enable the Result field to read only. To do that, please follow this screen animation guide below:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select the Form Calculation widget and click the Properties button.
3. In the Wizard widget page, click the "..." button.
4. Go to the Options tab and enable the Result field is read only feature.
5. Click the Back button and then Save button when you're done.
Please contact us again if you need help. Thank you.
- ipopsAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 03:50 AM
Thank you John, I knew there was option feel silly for not finding it earlier thank you !!!