- Seb_SchianoAsked on July 05, 2017 at 02:54 AM
Please help, was testing this to see if it would suit what I wanted, can you please tell me how to now revert the contact us tab back to normal on my Facebook page
- WilliamRAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 03:27 AM
Here's how to remove Jotform on your Facebook page.
1. Open your Facebook page that you integrate a form.
2. Click "Manage Tabs" at the left side of the page.
3. Click "Apps" menu at the left side of the coming page.
4. Finally, find the JotForm and click the "X" icon in the page.
Please have a look at the following video.
Hope that helps. Let me know if you need further assistance. .
- Seb_SchianoAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 01:43 AMHi there,
This may be out of date at the manage tabs button on the left no longer
exists and apps is now "partner apps and services" though unfortunately
when I go to partnered apps and services Jotform does not appear.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 02:50 AM
You may remove the Contact Us tab on the Facebook page from the page settings > Edit Page > Contact Us tab settings > Edit settings > Remove tab.
Please see the screencast below that can help you with this.
Hope this information helps!